It has been said that “Your network determines your Net Worth.” In the digital revolution age, the networking opportunities have likewise evolved into the digital space. The following are the most popular social networking sites.
- Facebook – is the most popular social networking site with an estimated 1.71 billion monthly users With that many using the platform, it’s a no brainer to utilize that mass amount of leads.
Enter your email on the form below, and receive a free download for our material “Why Facebook is the essential spark you need for your business”.
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”true” description=”true”]
- Youtube – a video sharing social networking site comes second with an estimated 1 billion unique monthly visitors. It is even more popular than any cable network on the planet. What’s holding you back from getting on Youtube?
- Twitter – a 140-character shout-out platform that is the embodiment of the saying “Keep it Short and Simple (KISS)” has an estimated 310 million unique monthly visitors.
- LinkedIn – another social networking platform especially targeted for professionals looking to connect with other professionals and career opportunities has an estimated 250 million unique monthly visitors.
- Pinterest – a platform for keeping (or pinning) your interests and sharing it with your followers (usually your family, friends, and people you are sharing the same interest) has an estimated 250 million unique monthly visitors.
- Google + – is similar to Facebook, but it has tools and features that enables you to integrate the contents or credentials with registration to games, apps, emails, or other websites. It has an estimated 120 million unique monthly visitors. And Google owns Youtube, so that’s that!
- Tumblr – is a blogging platform and has an estimated 110 million unique monthly visitors.
- Instagram – is a picture sharing platform with an estimated 100 million unique monthly visitors and is owned by Facebook.
- Reddit – is an entertainment and news website with an estimated 85 million unique monthly visitors.
- Flickr – is another picture sharing platform similar to Instagram with an estimated 65 million unique monthly visitors.
- Vine – is the first social video sharing site with an estimated 42 million unique monthly visitors
- Meetup – is the networking platform for local groups. It has an estimated 40 million unique monthly visitors.
- Ask.fm – is an anonymous question and answer platform that is very popular among the younger generations (teens and tweens). It has an estimated 37 million unique monthly visitors.
- Classmates – is a social networking service sought to help users find their classmates and colleagues. It has an estimated 15 million unique monthly visitors.
- Quora – a forum owned by Google who caters to answering any questions. Usually answered by professionals, and answers are ranked by Upvotes.
So there you go, the top social networking sites that you need to get into. Digital Marketing Courses does not necessarily require you to get all 15, but it would be great if you can do all 15. If you’ve got questions, our expert Digital Marketer Julia Taine is always here to help. You could also get a good running start by taking advantage of our Taster Social Media Course, worth $97.