Every business needs a way to express and build a brand image that is identified and acknowledged by all. These days the World Wide Web has presented an excellent platform for the entrepreneurs to make their presence felt, and LinkedIn is undoubtedly one of the most effective business-oriented tools where you get to establish the […]
One of the key factors in achieving success as an is being organised. Especially in today’s world of digital marketing when everything must be done, NOW, NOW, NOW! Procrastination is the greatest devil when managing the latest trends of the business world. Business blogs can prove difficult as a lead generation tool, if you are […]
Why go Digital? For the longest time, traditional marketing methods have helped businesses prosper. These methods included newspaper advertising, flyers and TV advertising. Traditional advertising often required long lead times and were quite expensive, today, however with a simple click of a button, you can send out advertisements that can reach people instantly for a […]
Finding where to syndicate content Content Syndication, as we learned, is republishing your content onto a third party website. It can be the contents of your own website, your blog, and even your video. You may turn them into a full article or you may also direct it as a link or as a thumbnail. […]
One of the many forms of direct marketing is Email Marketing. This tool encompasses a commercial message with the use of electronic email focused to a particular group of people or technically speaking, your target market.
In a world where the things that you have to do are piling up faster than you can deal with them, how do you cope? Do you rely on the traditional method of waking 2 hours early and going to bed late just to maximize your time? Sounds a little tiring, if you ask us. […]
It has been said that “Your network determines your Net Worth.” In the digital revolution age, the networking opportunities have likewise evolved into the digital space. The following are the most popular social networking sites.
You have all been waiting for this. Between reading the introduction to retargeting and our follow up post to the advantages of retargeting, here comes the article you have been waiting for… Can we have a drum roll please? Here are the steps on how you should set up your retargeting campaign. Now you can […]
Marketers know that customers need on average between three to six touch points with a brand before they decide to make a purchase. Forget you are a running a business for a moment, think about the last time you purchased a product how much research and convincing did you need before making that purchase? Did […]
If you don’t know by now, your web presence converts visitors on an average of 2% when it is their first time visiting your site. How to get through the remaining 98%? The solution is retargeting. Read on to know more.